Thursday, July 30, 2009

WTF Part II

Runs With Spatula informed the Facebook world that her fabulous blog was somehow posted on "Net Right Nation, The Net Right's Blogging HQ: Your Unique Portal to the Conservative Blogosphere." I giggled quietly to myself, as Spatula, while she doesn't blog often about politics, certainly doesn't fall to the right on the political spectrum. I scrolled down a bit and read the comments under Spatula's status update, and found that my blog made it there, too. Seriously? Have they read my blog, oh say...ever?? I wonder if it would be rude to ask them to remove my blog from their blog list...
**Just to have a little fun, I think I will actually add some labels to this post!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If there were EVER a blog to be on a Right-Wing site it should be mine!!!

CFreaky said...

I would agree if you were still blogging...are you still blogging??? I haven't checked in a month or so, and if memory serves, the last time you blogged was in February. I miss your thoughts.