Sunday, April 19, 2009

The World of Online Dating II: Missing Chromosomes

Yes, the title of this post is judgmental of me. But I believe I'm spot-on on this one. Sue me - I'm pretty sure I have a strong case.

"Single male who's never dated seeking single white female for fun dates and more.She must be young,attractive,fun,and have big breasts. She must be caring,kind and very affectionate and a bit of a flirt.She must be romantic,passsionate and into pleasing her partner."

There are so many things wrong with this, it's almost impossible to begin analyzing. I believe this would fall into Colleen's classifications of "creepies and crazies." Punctuation and grammar aside (which is hard to do), I can see why this particular person has never dated at the tender age of 34. I'm no expert by any means, still hanging in the single-not-willing-to-settle category, but seriously? Try some cogent sentences, and try not being such an ass and you just might hook up!

6 comments:

CFreaky said...

By the way, his favorite actor is Arnold Swarzenegger (his spelling, not mine)...yeesh!

Tia said...

"She must be..., she must be..."

He must be delusional.

Angela said...

Ah, the perfect way to start out my Monday morning reading! :-)

Unknown said...

Youz broadz never cease 2 amaze mee...Creepie and crazey? Shure, maybee his grahamer and punkeduation is knot so grate, butt tha man is a grate cumunikator! Youz chikz don't have a mann becauze your 2 pickey and youz have pennis envie! Finalley, an onest personell add clerly stating charakteristicks that he rekquires from a brode...I mean really, who duesn't like big jugz?

CFreaky said...

Oh, Chet...you've made me see the error in my ways. Poor grammar and misogynistic personality traits really are hot and sexy. I want to whelp your children in hopes of propagating a less intelligent species. Reverse evolution, I say! Call me - we'll do coffee!

webmaster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.