Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Worky work work work....

Email to Clock, because I knew she'd appreciate this:

So, I just had one of the guys bring a touch-up tube of paint in to me. It's a small tube - about 0.5 oz. It has two applicators - one is a brush (very much like nail polish) and the other is a pen-like top where you press down and the paint comes out. Anyway, the guy brought to me a tube that's labeled silver but has red in it. So, we chatted for a bit and he left, and I decided to grab a stickie note to play a little with the pen-like applicator. So I made some dots on the stickie note and decided I was done and put it down. I glanced back over at the stickie note and noticed I had inadvertently made a very phallic representation with dots of red paint. So, I grabbed the tube of paint and added some more dots to make it one giant blob in case anyone walks or stops by, all the while thinking about Super Bad and the 8%...

No comments: