Saturday, March 12, 2011

Adventures in Dating Websites and Other Stuff

Bridget had baby Liadan a month ago now. I've been lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time with them, and Liadan is just beautiful. Bridget seems to be doing quite well. I know she'll be a great mom :)

I got a fantastic compliment from a gentleman from Toronto on okcupid.com. "Curling makes you an honorary Canadian." *sigh* Does it get any better than that? I need to move to Canada.

And the creepiest thing I saw on the same website (different profile):
"The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
babies are so cute, the yare tiny and adorable and i just wanna hold them. im fixed tho so no worries there."
Oh, there's so much wrong with this...

And finally, 3 weeks with no headaches and then they came back Wednesday after work, and just in time for my interview Thursday morning. I took some naproxen Thursday morning just to take the edge off and so that I wouldn't feel like complete ass for the interview. I woke up Friday around 4 in the morning with tears streaming down my face. It took me a minute to realize it was because my head hurt so bad. Makes me wonder if something else is going on since this wasn't positional. Maybe there is a migraine component? Ugh - who can say? No headache this morning, though, so maybe this latest bout is over.

No comments: