Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Going to England, Yo!


And it's on work's dime!

I'm sure you can hear me laughing with excitement! I spoke with my boss on Tuesday, and he told me about a bid walk-through at two plants in England that he was supposed to attend. Fortunately for me, his passport is expired. I jokingly told him I would be happy to go for him, and he took me seriously. He spoke with one of our vice presidents, and I got approval from my plant, and just found out about 15 minutes ago that I will be hopping over the Atlantic next week. I will be cutting my camping trip a day short, but it will be so worth the sacrifice.

I'm about jumping out of my skin with excitement!
"Big Ben, kids...Parliament..."

5 comments:

ab said...

Wow! Very cool... pick up a cute Brit!

Angela said...

LUCKY!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Wishful Ink said...

I am SO happy for you. Be careful...the travel bug may bite and you may start saving lots to do more! Take a lot of pictures! SMOOCH.

Wayne said...

HIS and HERS want a full report, or review of England. We hope you have time to do SOME sightseeing. Cherio. THIERS

Wishful Ink said...

I wish I were in England with you right now. I can't believe it! YOUR IN LONDON BABY!