Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Back From England, Yo!

Without luggage. Fuck.

The flights out were great (say yeay! to business class on the long haul - more to come on that!)...my visits to the plants were interesting and informative and productive...my time in Chester was very cool...the flights back were uncomfortable (say boo! to coach on the long haul!)...and the Philly airport pretty much blows (more to come on that, too!).

I got back to Lansing shortly before midnight, rifled through some email to make work more bearable today, watered my very sad flowers, and curled up on my couch, which I could tell had been missing me something awful.

I'm sure I'll blog more about the trip over the next coming week as I adjust back to Michigan time. And yes, Jaimie, I'll include pictures!

It's so good to be home :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you are home safely! I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Wishful Ink said...

I hope your luggage comes soon. That deserves a strongly worded letter....Can't wait to see pictures. J