Monday, June 29, 2009

Thankful

I just got back from three ridiculously fun nights and four crazy days in Toronto. There's certainly more blogging to come, but I know if I don't get this one down, I might just forget. And, quite frankly, it deserves its own post.
I had a blast with Tia and Runs With Spatula and Sally and Kandi. My favorite quote was from Tia. Within ten minutes of seeing her, she commented, "You really dodged a bullet with that one!" It took no time at all to know what she meant, and she's definitely right (she's the good moral compass, I'm the good directional compass - everyone has a role!). I just appreciate having friends who will actually point that stuff out to me, particularly because I know it means I can reciprocate. Much love to you, Tia!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Much love to you CFreaky! I had a blast this weekend!!