Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still Excited...

Six days in a row without a headache seems amazing. I could feel one coming on last night, but after lying down for a bit and relaxing for the rest of the evening, the feeling went away. I sincerely hope this is the end of it...

In more entertaining news, I looked at the EOBs on line to see how much had been billed to my insurance thus far (and no, not everything has been processed yet...). The total so far: $25,707. To think about what it costs for people with chronic medical problems is staggering. I, thus far, have been one to fly under the radar medically - I would have an occasional illness or a mole removed or what have you, but the cost was never anywhere near what my premiums were. The health insurance companies made a significant amount of money off of me for years, but I seem to be playing a bit of catch-up.

On to more fun things - I'm getting excited for Christmas. I'm not thrilled about my job prospects right now, but I'm sure something will work out as far as that goes. Fa la la la la...

No comments: