Friday, December 17, 2010

And the Streak Has Ended...

It was a good run...over a week with no headaches. I felt one coming on the other night, but was able to stave it off. Not so much yesterday, as waking up with a headache doesn't bode well for the rest of the day. I'm sure that crying a bit at the going-away party didn't help (I still blame Jim - I knew I wouldn't be able to contain my tears if I saw his). But I had sincerely hoped that a good night's worth of sleep, which I actually got, would do the trick. No such luck, as I woke up again today feeling like I should rip off the top of my skull and squeezing my right eye shut. It just might be time to look for a second opinion...and maybe get a little more sleep.

When I had dinner with Jaimie and Haiden, we each told our rose and our thorn of the day, and I think I need to remember this habit when talking about my headaches. So, my thorn is my headache. My rose is still managing to laugh despite all of this.

No comments: