Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scoreboard

Today: No headache
I think it's day 4 or 5 since early October that I haven't had one. I look at this as significant progress given where I was. The trip to Mexico saw no significant changes to my headache pattern, which was great. I could've gone without the food poisoning, though. But I digress...

The scoreboard for this round of illness:
ER: 2
Family doctor: 2
ENT: 1
Dr. Neurosurgeon: 2
CT Scans: 2
X-ray: 1
MRI: 1 head, 3 spine
Blood word: 2 rounds
Headaches: countless
Support: immeasurable
Amount billed to insurance: tens of thousands...thankful for insurance...

Things are looking up on the health front. I'm anxious to try swimming laps soon, and look forward to seeing the results of the next MRI. Here's hoping for more progress...

No comments: