Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sporksball!

It's not often I blog about work, but I couldn't pass this up. I received and email today from a company we purchase products from occasionally. When I'm feeling blue, their emails always cheer me up. It was from New Pig Corporation. What in the world could they possibly sell, you ask? Mostly, spill clean-up and containment materials. But what's fantastic about New Pig is how HOGwild they go about their name! We receive their PIGalog (the porcine version of a catalog) in the mail regularly, and if I have a question about a product, I can call them at 1-800-HOT-HOGS. Plus, they are located on One Pork Avenue in Tipton, PA! They often have freebies with a minimum purchase, and this month it's nothing other than the Sporksball! I wish I could've put a better picture here, but it was layered in the email in a goofy way, but you get the point - it's a football (or should I say PIGskin?) made to look like a pig! Just in time for football season. If you'd like, check out their website (http://www.newpig.com/), select US, and take a look at one of their other offers - a Squeal Deal for PIG juggling stress balls. It's all almost too much, really, but I just love their enthusiasm. While their overkill on all things pig is entertaining, it's not nearly as good as when we purchased an Assman brand day tank, which was shipped from a warehouse on Lickinghole Boulevard... I love my job!










1 comment:

ab said...

Funny! Found their games page and learned about Pig Day (March 1st)