Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Know...

Still remiss in blogging, I know... I haven't even mentioned my South Haven / Bangor adventure, have I? And Tia's visit? So good to catch up. It's funny how you can be friends with someone for not a very long time yet still feel a pretty great connection. It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. And weddings galore? And a cruise in March! So much work ahead of me!

But I saw this quote today that made me giggle:

"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
-Socrates

I think substituting "husband" should work as well.

So, one of my goals will be to catch up on blogging next week during my forced week off. We're rotating weeks off at work to avoid laying anyone off, so it's not really a bad thing. And I managed to roll over a few weeks from last year, so I have 5 weeks of vacation and a week of sick time. I just hate dipping into the "reserve" that I keep rolling over. Such is life - I am glad to have a job at the very least, and happy to keep my employees working...

No comments: