Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's fun to be a girl...

It's fun to be a girl in a time when Tupperware parties have given way to Passion parties. I went to a friend's Passion party today, and had one of my dear friends in tow. There's nothing better than taking a picture of a Jelly Osaki dual-action orgasm-giver and texting it to another friend, all the while knowing this is all completely normal and fun.

We followed it up by meeting my friend's husband at Sindhu for dinner. I haven't experienced Indian food in Lansing, despite living here for 8ish years. The food was great, and we shared three dishes family-style. I picked the Chicken Vindaloo (spicy, not medium!). We had another chicken dish in a creamy-ish tomato-y sauce and lamb in a spicy sauce. The company was better than the food, and I had a delightful day with my friends. No pressure, no worries - just funny conversation and general silliness - a diversion from all of the current stress and worries. Such a good feeling!

No comments: