Thursday, January 1, 2009

To Do List

My list last year was purely mental...and the things I choose to remember are generally ones I worked on (recycle, exercise, travel...). Since I started the blog in May of last year, I figure this is as good a forum as any to jot down my notes to self regarding the upcoming year.

-Clean / organize spare room (long overdue - need to finish before going back to work)

-Organize tax stuff (yeay! for itemizing)
-Submit receipts for FSA reimbursement
-Plan camping trips by Feb. 1
-Take down Christmas tree by Feb. 1
-Go back into Operation: Eat Healthy mode...no more slacking!
-Register for classes at the Y (completed for current session but ongoing)
-Sign up for some kind of art class / seminar
-Put aside current read for book club selection
-Challenge mom on "Harder" level on Sudoku
-Maintain blog (78 posts beginning May 2008...I'm still a little shocked / impressed!) and revisit old blog posts
-Take more pictures
-Hang out with Jamie and Justin more
-Be a better friend
-Recycle more frequently (kitchen is driving me nuts!)
-Be more open-minded
-Maintain current Netflix habit (actually watching and returning movies in a reasonable amount of time)
-Explore the somewhat freakish current obsession with documentaries (see Netflix note - I've watched all documentaries received immediately but seem more lax on the movies - weird coincidence or is there something to it?)
-Revisit making measurable goals with actual deadlines :)

No comments: