Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dr. Neurosurgeon Part Deux

Tuesday saw another visit with Dr. Neurosurgeon. I got in much quicker this time, and the appointment didn't last long at all. So, the CT was normal (for the most part). I get to resume normal activities as tolerated, and have a repeat MRI and another appointment in February.

It all sounds great, and on several levels it is. I have had, officially, two headache-free days. But only two. And the headache I have right now, while not too intense, is aggravating to say the least. And to still have the spasm headaches yesterday made want to cry...not so much in pain, but in sheer and utter frustration. And, as always, crying makes it worse. I can feel my pulse in my brain.

Dr. Neurosurgeon gave me the okay to fly, and Mexico should be relaxing. I've been trying not to think about what might happen. I guess time will tell...

No comments: