Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 2...Still Blogging...

I had dinner tonight with a bunch of friends at a local sushi restaurant. I've tried some sushi before, and wasn't a huge fan. I was encouraged to try a piece of an asparagus roll and loved it. Score 1 for sushi!

At the end of the evening, a few of us hung around to work on planning a "We'll Miss You / Congratulations on Your Ph. D." party for our friend, P, the social psychology doctoral candidate who soon will be moving to a land far, far away. Before we made her go away, P insisted the we keep the party low-key. I had a vision of the "No Means Yes" t-shirt from the most recent Harold and Kumar movie. I'm excited about the plans we've made so far, but I keep wondering where we might find a Matt Roloff impersonator since P loves him so much...

2 comments:

Tia said...

Suddenly I feel afraid, very afraid...

CFreaky said...

Just seek your revenge on Miller :)