Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Seriously?? Seriously.

I never thought I'd create a blog. I should've known that the pattern in my life of "I swear I'll never..." becoming "I swear I never thought I would..." would hold true with this, too. So, here's my blog. I hope I enjoy it to its fullest potential.

About the blog name...(I guess I like elipses)...I have read many blogs that believe they contain random thoughts or stories. I guess I always see some connection or common thread among the posts. I believe they are all connected. Or at least, I believe mine are. The connection might be loose or abstract at best, but it's there, if tucked away subconsciously in the recesses of my mind.

My pledge to my blog is to try spell words properly. And to use apostrophes correctly. Apparently, I'm okay with sentence fragments for now, but in the future I'll work on that, too.

No comments: