Monday, November 15, 2010

Thoughts...

Thoughts / dawning revelations I've been having over the past few days:
-I can't believe I have to relearn how to laugh. It's hurt so much to do so, I now feel like a robot when I think something is funny because I can't express it. It's getting better (there's less pain when I laugh), but it's amazing how cruel it is to not be able to laugh...I feel like I've lost a lot of my sparkle.
-Was I really vomiting my own spinal fluid? I'm pretty sure it wasn't mucous / sinus drainage, but if it was CSF, that's just wrong.
-Never been so excited to meet a neurosurgeon.
-Ugh.
-Didn't realize anyone still read this, especially with how little / how sporadic I am with posting. I should've known... Thanks for getting in touch yesterday, Tia. It was more than good to hear your voice. I miss you and I love you.

1 comment:

Tia said...

It was so good to catch up with you a bit. Thank god for google reader and facebook, without it I would be completely out of touch with everyone I miss!