Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Found a Kindred Spirit!

At work a couple of weeks ago, we were answering questions from the "Would You Rather" page-a-day calendar. One referenced rickets, so we got into a discussion about vitamin deficiencies. This quickly led to a few Google Images searches for rickets, scabies and scurvy. This is one of the images I found regarding scurvy:I had to click on the link, and found this blog by Mandy in Bowling Green, KY. Some of her posts remind me so much of me and my friends (Mandy's scurvy post and blogging about random sights around town); others couldn't seem more foreign to me (strong belief in god and Christianity). It's interesting, really. I think the level our strengths in what we believe are similar, but we've obviously come to very different conclusions. Anyway, it's a blog I'm sure I'll be reading from time to time!

No comments: