Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Art of Scrolling

I just started blogging a bit over a month ago. Surpassing my own expectations, I have stuck with it, despite past experiences that would indicate the odds were not in my favor (see myspace...or don't bother, as my page is pathetic). In honor of this achievement, I decided to take some time to learn more about my blog options.

For those who have been visiting, you may notice a few changes. I just discovered how to change my time zone. Yes, I will admit, I had the worst urge to pick a funky time zone, but I stuck with good ol' Eastern simply because I didn't want to have to try to figure out when I actually wrote. So now, it will accurately show that I generally post after work around 6 (not at 3pm Pacific as in the past) or later at night (say, midnight instead of 9 pm). And yes, I am now officially from the United States. Of course, it was difficult to not pick the longest name on the list (South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands if you're counting).

I hope you're as entertained by this as I have been so far.

Currently in my CD player: Buddy Holly's Greatest Hits

No comments: