Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie Afterglow

There's almost nothing better than movie afterglow - the period of time when my cheeks and stomach still hurt a bit from laughing, during which I still get a case of the giggles thinking about a scene. Right now, it's a tie between elephant sex and the Kellestrator of a five-hole. A little while ago, it was the Jessica Baliwood scene, and before that, the JT manhood unveiling complete with a "Thunk!" I definitely recommend seeing The Love Guru. I was concerned it might disappoint, but as I was driving home, I could only think that Mike Myers is served well by waiting a few years between movies.

I'm looking forward to some Mariska Hargitay action at the golf outing tomorrow, as I'm sure Angela and Sheryl are, too.

Next up on my Netflix queue: Sean and August's recommendations - The Onion Movie and Little Monsters. This of course means that I have a bit of movie-watching to do this weekend.

**I started experimenting with fonts for no particular reason, and had the worst urge to change this to webdings. But I adore my 5 regular readers too much to do that!

5 comments:

Sean said...

Whoa, what happened to your post? Hope it's a technical glitch and you're not having second thoughts about enjoying the movie, because I was there, and I heard you laughing ... you definitely had a good time.

CFreaky said...

Yes, it's definitely a technical glitch. I just haven't taken the time yet to edit it to figure out what happened :) So no second thoughts - I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the movie. I have to say that it's nice going with Angela because she laughs at least as loud as I do, so I feel less conspicuous. Oh - and Saturday was filled with quite a few Mariska Hargitays.

Angela said...

Mariska Hargitay to you all.

Yeah, I laugh loud. So what?

CFreaky said...

Angela, you know your laugh fills me with joy. It's comforting to not be the only one heard above the din of the theater :)

Lola K said...

Dear cfreaky:
I am charmed by your blog. And of course your good looks! Per your recommendation, my life mate & I will be attending the Love Guru this weekend.
Thought I would give you an update on my happenings in CNA class today. It was graduation after all. I was told that I am "mature, encouraging of others", etc, etc. These people don't know me at all! haha! It was also declared that I have the most infectious, jovial laugh of the bunch. I didn't disclose my years of secretive study and practice with the Laugh Guru aka you!